This is a MINI type Presence Detector integrated PIR motion detector and light level detector, solely designed for incorporating to the KNX Home and Building Control System to be applied in lighting & HVAC control to achieve energy saving. Especially, it can meet IP55 environment protection rating which is ideally for using in humid environment.
- For use in KNX (EIB), TP (Twisted Pair) bus system in conjunction with other KNX device
- Mini housing design with spring clamp for easy and quick installation.
- Multiple channels provided for controlling more KNX devices simultaneously.
- Control parameters (Lux, Time, STBY, STBY%) of detector can be set not only by ETS but by IR remote control for easy and quick settings.
- The ambient Lux value can be learned as the threshold to provide flexible setting convenience.
- A red LED is equipped as an indicator for test triggering and IR setting and a green LED is for indicating ETS installation.
However, the LED function can be disabled by ETS.
- This presence detector provides multi - functions of PIR movement detector and light level detector.
- Rated Voltage: 21 - 30VDC (supplied from KNX system or externally)
- Standby Current: Approx. 10mA
- Detection Range: 360°, approx. Φ12m at installation height of 2.5m
- Control parameters can be done either by IR remote control or ETS5.0
- 5 control outputs: Lighting x2 + HVAC x2 + Alarm x1
- Operating Temperature : -20°C to +50°C
- Environmental Protection: IP55