intelligent lighting management system to provide multi-function such as switchingon and off and dimming the lighting, also can do lighting scenery setting which can
offer comfort and convenience as well as energy saving benefits.
- Available in various mounting ways, e.g. surface mount and flush mount both applicable, and can be fitted into the European standard junction box
- Can use IR remote control for easy and quick settings.
- The ambient Lux value can be learned as the threshold for switching on/off the loads by IR or VR if the pre-set Lux value does not match user's requirement.
- The accessories junction box (JB-41) & power box cap (SP-96) for optional purchase to meet different mounting requirement.
- Two LEDs (red and green) are equipped as an indicator for test triggering and IR setting of each channel
- This presence detector provides multi-functions of PIR movement detector and light level detector
- To enlarge the detection range by connecting the slave detector to master detector,max.10pcs slave detectors can be connected
- Easy wiring as no polarity for connecting ( DALI wires)
- External pushbutton control function is enabled to manually switching on/off/dim the connected lights
- Rated Voltage : 220 - 240V - 50/60Hz
- Output : 2 channels (DA1 & DA2), Max. 25pcs DALI ballasts or LED drivers can be connected for each channel
- Power Consumption : Approx. 0.5W
- Detection range: 360°circular, up to Ø30m at height of 2.5m
- Auto Off Time Adjustment : adjustable from approx. 1min to 60min, Test
- Lux Adjustment :
Lux1: adjustable from approx. 10Lux to 2000Lux and Learning (range: 10Lux to 2000Lux)
Lux2: adjustable from (25% ~ 100%) x Lux1 value
- Load On Time in Standby Mode : 3 precise adjustments: 5min, 10min, 15min and ∞
- Load On Illumination in Standby Mode: 3 precise adjustments: 10%, 20%, 30% and OFF (Load is off in standby mode)
- Operating Temperature : - 20°C to + 50 °C
- Environmental Protection: IP20