This is a Presence Detector integrated PIR motion detector and light level detector, solely designed for incorporating to the KNX Home and Building Control System to be applied in lighting & HVAC control to achieve energy saving.
- For use in KNX (EIB), TP (Twisted Pair) bus system in conjunction with other KNX device
- Extremely flat surface and integreated housing design with spring clamp for easy and quick installation.
- Multiple channels provided for controlling more KNX devices simultaneously.
- Control parameters (Lux, Time, STBY, STBY%) of detector can be set by IR remote control for easy and quick settings.
- The ambient Lux value can be learned as the threshold for switching on / off the loads by IR if the pre-set Lux value does not match user’s requirement.
- A red LED is equipped as an indicator for test triggering and IR setting and a green LED is for indicating ETS installation. However, the LED function can be disabled by ETS.
- This presence detector provides multi - functions of PIR movement detector and light level detector.
- Rated Voltage: 21 - 30VDC (supplied from KNX system or externally)
- Standby Current: Approx. 10mA
- Detection Range: 360°, approx. Φ9m at installation height of 2.5m (2-4m high mountable)
- Control parameters can be done either by IR remote control or ETS5.0
- 5 control outputs: Lighting x2 + HVAC x2 + Alarm x1
- Operating Temperature : -20°C to +50°C
- Environmental Protection: IP44