- The HD-9611i is a presence detector adopting the high frequency 5.8GHz detecting technology.
- It can see through glass, wood, plastic materials, etc. and respond to small movement. And thanks for the high frequency technology, the sensor is almost not affected by the ambient temperature.
- For convenient setting, it can be quick and easily adjustable by a remote controller.
- Rated voltage: 21V~30VDC (Supplied from KNX system or externally)
- Operating current: Approx. 10mA
- Frequency: 5.8GHz
- Detection Range: For ceiling mount: 360o, about Φ8m at the height of 2.5m
- Auto Off Time Adjustment:
- Time 1 (for Lighting): Adjustable from approx. 5sec to 30min, Test & 1sec
- Time 2 (for HVAC): Adjustable from approx. 10sec to 60min and 1sec
- Meter Adjustment: Adjustable from “-” approx. Φ1.5m to “+” approx. Φ8m at height 2.5m
- Lux Adjustment: Adjustable from approx. 10 Lux to and learning range: 10 Lux - 2000 Lux
- Operating Temperature: -20°C to +45°C
- Environmental Protection:
- IP40 (Flush mount with power box cap and European standard junction box)
- IP54 (Surface mount with junction box)