SpecificationRX-351 is a remote control receiver working on the radio waves at the frequency of 868MHz and it offers the 1- 10V DC interface for connecting with the 1-10V dimmable ballasts/LED driver.
User can adjust the illumination level of lighting by the RF transmitter with dimming function or the external pushbutton switch easily. This product is ideal for applications in home, hotel, store, meeting room, office, etc.
- Can be wall & ceiling surface mount or putting on above the movable ceiling.
- Max. 20 different transmitter ID codes can be stored in the receiver.
- Working on radio wave band 868MHz and the learning code system is used to provide interference-free and reliable performance.
- With a long working range of up to 100m for on / off operation in open air.
- Two LEDs of different colors are used for clear operating status indication. The red LED is the indicator for signal reception / code learning / code deleting and the blue LED is the indicator for the on / off status of connected loads.
- By integrating it with the external push button switch, the connected lighting can be manually switched on / off or dimmed.
- The control output 1-10VDC / max. 100mA can control up to 50pcs of dimmable ballast/LED drivers.
- Rated Voltage: 230V~±10% 50 / 60Hz
- Incandescent Lamp: Max. 2000W
- AC Halogen Lamp: Max. 1000W
- LV Halogen Lamp: Max. 1000VA / 600W (electronics)
- Energy Saving Lamp: max. 600VA / 400W (include CFL and PL lamp)
- Fluorescent Lamp: Max. 900VA / 100uF (compensated)
- 25 x (1 x 18W), 15 x (1 x 36W), 10 x (1 x 58W)
- 12 x (2 x 18W), 7 x (2 x 36W), 5 x (2 x 58W)
- Max. 1000VA / 600W (uncompensated)
- LED Lamp: Max. 600VA / 400W (with dimmable driver)
- Control output interface: 1 - 10VDC, max. 100mA (Max. 50pcs dimmable electronic ballasts or LED drivers can be connected)
- ReceptionRange: For on / off operation: Approx. 100m (in open air)
- For dimming operation: Approx. 30m (in open air)
- Radio Frequency: 868MHz
- Learning Code Memory: Max. 20 sets
- Operating Temperature: 0℃to +50℃
- Environmental Protection: IP20