SpecificationRX-153TP is a built-in dimmer mini receiver optimal for indoor application. It has adopted the powerful circuit and trailing edge dimming design to make it be able to control (ON / OFF / DIM) various kinds of lamp including incandescent lamp, low voltage halogen lamp, AC halogen lamp, energy saving lamp (Dimmable CFL lamp), Dimmable LED lamp, etc.
- With the unique design of trailing edge dimming method, the receiver can control all kinds of trailing edge dimmable lamps.
- Built-in type design with compact size can be fixed into the European standard junction box with no difficulty.
- Max. 20 different transmitter ID codes can be stored in the receiver.
- Working on radio wave band of 868MHz and the learning code system is used to provide interference-free and reliable performance.
- Two LEDs of different colors are used for clear indication of operating status. The red LED is the indicator for signal reception / code learning /code deleting and the blue LED is the indicator for the on / off status of connected loads.
- Upon receiving the PANIC signal from the combined transmitter, the connected lighting will flash for 30sec to cause people's attention as an alert.
- The connected lighting will be turned on/off gradually while receiving the correspondent signal from transmitter.
- Dimming function for setting desired illumination value of connected lighting.
- By integrating it with the external push button switch, the connected lighting can be manually switched on/off or dimmed.
- Rated Voltage: 230V~±10% 50 / 60Hz
- Incandescent Lamp: 20 - 250W
- AC Halogen Lamp: 20 - 250W
- LV Halogen Lamp: 20 - 200VA (electronic)
- Dimmable CFL Lamp: 10 - 100W
- Dimmable LED Lamp: 5 - 100W
- ReceptionRange: Approx. 30m (in open air)
- Radio Frequency: 868MHz
- Learning Code Memory: Max.20 sets
- Operating Temperature: 0℃ to +50℃
- Environmental Protection: IP20