SpecificationTX-71 is a single-channel wireless transmitter for switching ON / OFF / DIM lightings.
- Learning code solution to solve the interference problem existed in conventional mechanical code, and for easy code learning / deleting.
- Transmission range is up to 100m in open air providing free interference with well stability.
- A red LED is designed in the middle of rocker as an indicator, which specifies the signal transmission status and code learning / deleting.
- Dimmer function for reaching desired illumination level of connected lighting via the combined receiver.
- 50 x 50mm frame panel dimension fits with most European standard switches for easy replacement.
- Various options of installation, such as wall mount with two screws or double-sided adhesive tape; it either can be handheld or placed on the table.
- TX-71 can control many receivers by means of the receiver learnt the ID code from TX-71.
- Unique design of red LED flashes 5sec to remind user for replacing a new battery.
- Batterytype: 3VDC (CR2032 Battery)
- TransmissionRange: Approx. 100m (in open air)
- Radio Frequency: 868MHz
- Code: Learning code
- Indicator: Red LED
- Operating Temperature: 0℃ to +50℃
- Environmental Protection: IP20