SpecificationTX-74 is a hand-held multi-channel wireless transmitter for lighting switching ON / OFF / DIM control.
- Convenient operation with learning code solution to solve the interference problem existed in conventional mechanical code.
- Transmission range is up to 100m in open air providing free interference with well stability.
- A red LED as an indicator to specify signal transmission for easy operation.
- No signal can be transmitted by pressing two or more keys simultaneously for protection against tamper.
- Up to 16 groups of loads can be individually or centrally controlled.
- With ALL ON / ALL OFF function, all the loads connected to the combined receiver can be switched on / off at the same time.
- Each transmitter can control countless receivers.
- Batterytype: 3VDC (CR2032 Battery)
- TransmissionRange: Approx. 100m (in open air)
- Radio Frequency: 868MHz
- Code: Learning code
- Indicator: Red LED
- Controlled set: 16 sets in total (4 groups x 4 channels)
- Operating Temperature: 0℃ to +50℃
- Environmental Protection: IP40