SpecificationRX-153D is a multifunction receiver of waterproof function which is ideally for using in moisture environment for wireless control of connected lighting, alarm, HVAC, and security system etc.
- Max.20 different transmitter codes can be taught-in by one receiver.
- Receiver works on band of 868MHz, the reception range can therefore reach 100m in open air. It provides interference-free with well stability.
- Two LEDs are designed as clear indicators. Red one is to specify signal reception, code learning / deleting and blue one is to indicate connected load status upon ON /OFF operation.
- PANIC command executed under pre-assigned receiver for alert application by lights quickly flashing and alarm sirening to catch people's attention.
- 6 precise time adjustments for convenient selections.
- Free installation for wall mount such as porch, eaves, etc, especially in humidity circumstances at the rating of IP44.
- Rated Voltage: 230V~±10% 50 / 60Hz
- Load :
- for lighting:
- Incandescent lamp: Max. 1000W
- AC halogen lamp: Max. 500W
- LV halogen lamp: Max. 300VA (200W)
- Fluorescent lamp: Max. 300VA (200W) (uncompensated)
- Energy saving lamp: Max. 250VA (150W) (include CFL and PL lamp)
- for HVAC:
- Max. 5A (cosφ=1) for 250VAC or 30VDC
- Max. 1A (cosφ=0.4) for 250VAC
- for lighting:
- Auto Off Precise Timer Adjustment: 1s / 3m / 30m / 1H / 4H / ∞
- ReceptionRange: Approx. 100m (in open air)
- Radio Frequency: 868MHz
- Learning Code Memory: Max.20 sets
- Operating Temperature: -20℃ to +50℃
- Environmental Protection: IP44