Introduction ofKNX Sensor
What is KNX?
- KNX is the world’s open standard for building control and automation which provides major energy savings,
reducing the carbon footprint of a building significantly.
- KNX can be used for all applications in home and building control and fit for use within buildings of all types,
including applications on lighting control, HVAC control, intruder alarms, audio visual systems, household appliances, blinds/solar control and automatic window control…..etc. This is truly green sustainable technology that can be applied
to small and large buildings alike.
KNX the Standard is approved as:
- European Standard (CENELEC EN 50090 and CEN EN 13321-1)
- International Standard (ISO/IEC 14543-3)
- Chinese Standard (GB/Z 20965)
- US Standard ( ANSI/ASHRAE 135)